WHO IS THIS TRAINING FOR?
This training is for all levels of experience, from beginners to seasoned practitioners. It is ideal for you if:
- You work in HR, People Ops, L+D, Talent, Culture, DEI or a similar role in an organization and are in
charge of creating events like teambuilding workshops, annual off-sites, executive retreats or training
- You are a coach, consultant, trainer, facilitator or event producer wanting to bring more expertise to the
events you design and deliver for your clients.
- You are an entrepreneur, author, or speaker wanting to turn your thought leadership into an experiential
event, like a workshop, training course, certification or conference.
YOU DON'T WANT TO MISS THIS IF:
- You are creating a new event from scratch or you are re-designing an existing event.
- You find the event planning process daunting, frustrating, confusing or overwhelming.
- You want to develop your confidence leading groups in live events, programs and trainings.
- You want a safe space to practice honing your craft with a group of high caliber peers who will help you
- You want to move away from lectures and slideshows where participants are passive receivers, and move
towards experiential learning models where participants are actively engaged.
- You believe learning experiences can be fun, and can create lasting transformation for attendees.
- The training runs from 10am-6pm on both June 27th and 28th, with a 75min break for lunch.
Space is limited!